Why you should go for Desert Safari in Dubai
One of the main tourist attractions in Dubai if the desert safari. If you’re visiting Dubai and planning on going on a desert safari, you’ll probably have questions regarding its cost, the activities it includes and its timings in mind. We’re here to answer those questions and help you make the right decision so that you have the best desert safari experience possible.
Multiple companies arrange and organize desert safari tours in Dubai. The offerings in terms of activities, pricing, and overall experience will vary based on the company you opt for. We have sifted through all the data available on these companies and compiled the most reliable and reasonably-priced options that you should consider. The main three options we came up with are AHA Tourism, Arabian Adventures, and Lama Tours. Going for either of these three options will provide you with a fun-filled and memorable experience in the beautiful Arabian desert.
Generally, there are three time categories for the safari tours; the morning tour, the evening tour, and the overnight desert safari tour. All of these time slots have their own set of activities and you can choose to go for any one of them and have a good time, but the most ideal time to experience the desert safari would be the evening time as you’ll be able to witness the sunset and the panoramic scenery of the red dunes.
When heading out for the desert safari tour, remember to pack your bags with a pair of sunglasses, sunscreen or sun lotion, a spare set of shirts and trousers, sandals, and towels.
You can commute from your residence or hotel to the destination using a bus or you can book a 4×4 to pick you up for added comfort and convenience. The evening time slot for the desert safari tour entails various packages, deals, and activities. These activities include:
- Dune-bashing: This adrenaline-fueled activity is sure to leave a lasting impact on you as you will get to drift through the sandy terrains of the Arabian desert in a 4×4 and experience a roller coaster-like adventure that will get your heart racing, but it’s completely safe, so there’s no need to be concerned. If you’re the adventurous type and enjoy a good adrenaline rush, we highly recommend dune-bashing.
- Desert safari sunset: After the exhilarating dune-bashing activity, you’ll get to relax and take in the unparalleled view of the sun setting over the crimson red dunes. The picturesque landscape serves as the perfect spot to snap photographs of yourself with your friends and/or family to commemorate the experience.
- Camel riding: Another key attraction of the desert safari is the camel riding. Exploring the red dunes on camelback is like no other and definitely should be on your to-do list.
- Quad biking and sandboarding: Riding a quad bike or sandboarding across the sand dunes is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that shouldn’t be missed and you’ll cherish for the rest of your life.
- Belly dance, Tanura show, Fire show: There is no entertainment quite like watching the belly dance, Tanura dance, and fire shows beneath the starry night sky. The traditional styles of dances incorporated in the routines are a unique sight to behold. We’re sure these shows will end up being one of the most memorable parts of the desert safari for you.
- Refreshments and BBQ: The desert safari includes an assortment of refreshments and food items that you can indulge in. You can choose from a wide array of items ranging from snacks like Pakoras, potato crisps, etc. to traditional Middle-Eastern barbecued chicken skewers and kebabs. Apart from the food items, you can also get tea and smoke Hookah as part of the tour.
If you’re visiting Dubai, the desert safari tour is an experience you should partake in as it will be an experience that will be permanently etched into your memory.