Top things to do in Daytona Beach
Daytona Beach in Florida is one of the exotic destinations to visit. Be it couples, family, or sports enthusiasts; everyone is going to have a memorable experience here. The place is famous for motor racing. Moreover, there are several markets, museums, amusements, and music gateways to explore. There is so much to explore that you’ll be confused. Hence, in this article, a list of the best places has been compiled to help you find the best venues in Daytona Beach.
- Go for a boardwalk at Daytona Beach– Are you looking for non-stop entertainment? Go for a boardwalk at Daytona Beach and explore some of the best thrilling adventures and amusements. Take a walk along the lively boardwalk, and enjoy the mesmerizing views from one or two of the Ferrari wheels. After the long walk, you’ll definitely have cravings for some good food. There’s an amazing eatery near this beach (Joyland Amusement center and Snackbar) that you can try out. Also, you can stay in Holiday Inn Express Daytona Beach Speedway, as it is one of the best places for accommodation with luxurious amenities.
- Enjoy a day at Daytona Lagoon-Daytona Lagoon is full of thrilling rides and adventures. It has fast-paced slides to give you an adrenaline-filled experience. Moreover, it also has 12 different kinds of wild water slides and a wave pool to enjoy during the summers. There’s also an entertainment center for guests who don’t want to get wet. This center is perfect for those who wish to stay on the dry side like- Kart-racing, Sky Racing, etc.
- Explore the Daytona Beach– Daytona Beach was named back in the 1920s and you simply cannot visit this beach without enjoying high-speed automobile racing. There’s also a facility of automobiles that could be driven on the white hard sand. Play volleyball, bask in the Florida sun and enjoy a lavish stay at a hotel with free breakfast near Daytona speedway.
- Visit the Museum of Arts and Science– If you traveling with your kids, this museum should be on your bucket list. There’s a host of books and displays to explore. The collections you’ll find here are simply mesmerizing. The temporary exhibitions, art displays, and railroad cars from the likes of Africa and Cuba are something that you should see.
- Enjoy freshly caught and prepared oysters along the seafront– When visiting near the beach, you’ll definitely want to try out some delectable food items. Enjoy a bowl of delectable oysters prepared and garnished with fresh ingredients. You can also visit the famous Oyster Pub to choose from an assorted menu on Oyster.
These are some of the best things that you can try out in Daytona Beach. There are more to it! Your trip to Daytona is incomplete if you don’t stay in a lavish hotel near Daytona Speed. Check out the best portals for booking your hotels and make sure you pick the best amenities available within your budget