Latest Travel Regulations to Enter Bali
If you have a plan to spend the weekend in Bali, recently Bali entry requirements covid have been issued as requirements to enter Bali during the pandemic. For information, the government has imposed restrictions on community activities for a certain period of time as an effort in preventing the spread of Covid-19.
As for travel to and from abroad, the latest news said that the government has opened the door for foreign travelers in Bali. By following strict health protocols, the government has tightened the entrances to curb the spread of Covid.
Rules and Conditions of Entry for Domestic Travelers
In addition to quarantine requirements for foreign travelers, the government also imposes domestic travelers’ requirements for all transportations. For those of you who want to travel to Bali, you should understand the following rules and conditions of entry.
- Show a complete vaccine certificate (including the second dose of vaccine).
- Show proof of vaccination through the PeduliLindungi application.
- Shows negative rapid antigen test results by taking samples 1×24 hours before arriving in Bali.
- For adult travelers (above 17 years) who have not had a complete dose of vaccine, either for medical reasons or have not met the requirements for vaccination, their mobility is temporarily restricted.
- Travelers under 17 years old are required to show a negative RT-PCR result with a maximum sampling of 3×24 hours before departure.
- Follow strict health protocols and 6M protocols (wear a mask correctly, maintain hands’ hygiene, keep a distance, reduce mobility, maintain a healthy diet and get enough rest, stay away from crowds)
- Must go to a centralized isolation place or hospital if confirmed positive for Covid-19 or do an examination if showing any symptoms.
Rules and Conditions of Entry for Foreign Travelers
In addition to domestic travelers, Bali also enforces the latest travel regulations and conditions referring to the International Travel Health Protocol during the 2019 Corona Virus Disease Pandemic. Here are 5 entry requirements for Bali as well as quarantine in Bali regulations for foreign travelers.
- Comply with the health protocols set by the Government of Indonesia.
- Show proof of Covid-19 vaccination at least 14 days before departure. In addition to the original language, the card must be in English.
- If the foreigner or foreign traveler has not received the vaccine abroad, then they must be vaccinated at the quarantine place upon arrival in Indonesia with two negative RT-PCR results.
- Show the results of the RT-PCR test in the country of origin with maximum sampling 3×24 hours before departure.
- Conduct a 5-day quarantine with proof of complete vaccination.
The following is the information regarding the rules and conditions of entry for domestic and foreign travelers in Bali. Make sure you have to abide by the rules if you want to visit Bali. This information can change periodically depending on the situation and conditions of the spread of COVID-19 in Indonesia.